Friday, August 1, 2008

Kids entertainment

I have to say I love the trend of "adult" bands redireting to kids music now that they have kids of theri own. Of course, the most prolific right now is They Might be Giants taking over Playhouse Disney, but the latest has GOT to be my favoirte: Barenaked Ladies "Snacktime". My kids' favorite is Popcorn (or the second movement of the Canadian Snacktime Tril-oh-gee) but we thouroghly enjoy so many others- Polywog in a Bog is sooo fun, Allergies is CERTAINLY one me and GIbson can relate to, 7-8-9 is a funny tune about the famous preschool joke, and we enjoy Food Party, I Don't Like and Ninjas too! this is perfect kids album for parents, especially if you alread apreciated BNL!!


the video to Polywog in a Bog is adorable, and the one for 7-8-9 is cute too! ENJOY!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

so i went to the BYU Bookstore with mi madre and i saw that CD there and thought of you!!!

Aubrey Norby said...

Somehow it seems wrong to buy a kids CD with the Barenaked Ladies title in it. The song was catchy though and I will go to bed with Pollywog in a Bog in my head. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your family. The kids have changed so much in the past year.

Nohreen said...

My kids love Ralph Covert's cd's. I think they'll enjoy this one also. I already have it reserved from the library. Thanks for sharing. I enjoy reading your blog. :)

Nicole said...

Awesome! I love BNL! Now if only Nic was old enough to appreciate it more! I'd love to convince Andre to buy it! :D LOL