Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stitches.

My friends Tanya and Gary just sent me a link to a clip from Ellen that left me in stitches! It is Ellen calling this 88 year old lady who is a fan from Austin, Texas. it is good clean fun and I hope we hear more from her!!!
http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/ellen-gladys-hardy-p1.php
on another Stitches note- Gibson got his removed today and was very brave about it, although his skin had kinda grown over some of them and the scissors poked him. He shrieked and cried a little bit. He was really scared, so he did really well under the circumstances. I was trying to chill him out and told him the antibacterial ointment looked like boogers- which he loved and disgusted the doctor (a lady who is subbing for ours right now). Here are the before removal and after removal pics, and yes, the doctor DID think I was a nut for taking them, thank you very much!!!

1 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Stitches, no fun! Good job taking pictures!