Monday, July 14, 2008

Like a SLUG!

So I did something the other day that other mothers will GASP when they read- I got up, shuffled into the kitchen, threw together food for my son (props to the nutritious Nutella sandwich and milk), turned on a movie, and went back to bed. Now while I know that no other mother out there has EVER done that, the movie was actually debated upon for a while- Gibson always trying to sneak in the ever present violent daddy movies- and we eventually settled on Star Wars: A New Hope.


I actually woke up Laughing hysterically when my son comes running back to the room with disgusted look on his face saying " Mom, Why is Jabba the Hut just a big sea slug????!!!!"



Needless to say the geek in me was a little worried that he knows more about the ocean that Star Wars- really what kind of mother am i???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome my world. LOL Glad Gibson enjoyed his Nutella sammich and movie!