Monday, July 14, 2008

Just the girls!

In early June, I went out with my Gym girls- the chicks that motivate and inspire me! My fantastic Trainer Chris and my "Team" Aliah and Faith. Aliah was going to be shafted by the global calendar and have her b-day fall on Father's day, so just us went out and had fun with some INCREDIBLE Mediterranean nosh! We loved terrorizing the cute waiter, and eating (and by the way, eating too) and of course, showing off our GUNS!!Even earlier in June i got my Indoor Cycling certification with Faith down in Atlantic City! Here we are with our hilarious instructors! So now I am Spin Certified!! I will let everyone know if that amounts to anything eventually!


Then later that weekend, was the baby shower for a lady I have known since the week after I came to NJ! She is having a GIRL!!! Derick actually got to baptize her husband, so our families go way back! I also got to take one of my great friends Jenn with me, so it was great catching up. To top it all off, My friend Anne Taber was here from Great Britain and I got to spend an afternoon in New York with her! So there were lots of Girl moments in June!
Before Malissa
Unfortunately, I also lost my cell phone and thus began a vicious cycle of breaking the TWO replacements- so feel free to text me so I can get your number on my newest phone! After Malissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowsa! Love you chick! Love your blogs! Thanks (again) for celebrating my bday with me. And I hate that the cell phone madness began with the b-day festivities! What craziness!

fisher16 said...

Totally missing you girl! Hope all is well you and yours and your training...need to get together soon. Only 5 weeks and 4 days left of camp and onto a more normal lifestyle. Love you and Aliah...big hugs and kisses!!!!