Thursday, July 17, 2008

Photo finish!

So, the pics are in on the race photography website, Sportography.com, and although my sweet friends always say I am photogenic, this was NOT one of those times, folks! Just realized how UNFLATTERING the tri-suit can be! But hey, I finished it!!! and the reason why there are 7 photos of me finishing is because my mother in law was friendly to the photographer!!!

so if you are really interested in see my glorious action shots, go to the above link and see the last page (pg. 4) of the "Lost and Founds" for running, then by bib number 315 for an even lovlier bike shot, and I didn't see any swim ones (thank goodness for small favors!), but you can go poke around the first pages of the "browse event" pictures to see the pier, steps, lake and stuff..... my race was Diamond in the Rough on July 12, 2008 if you get turned around.

Thanks for being such fans and for supporting me so much! I will really need it November 1st! (actually I have found the training to be SOO much worse than the race itself!!) Evidently I need to get rid of the chocolate too!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I don't know how else to reply to you except leave a new comment on your blog! Can you comment on your OWN blog? This all is still so new to me! LOL At any rate I TOO remember the first time I had fish! And I STILL use the recipe for it! It's the ONLY way I prepare salmon! (and it's one of the few fish I DO eat! LOL) It's so amazing to be "talking" to you!
-Nicole
I want to leave my email but I don't want the world to have it...much easier to communicate through email though..