Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stuff on my mind.


I have been considering all my stuff. CLUTTER. I am the queen of it. but it is really funny since I proclaim to be such a 2nd hand person, and tree hugger. I don't use plastic bags anymore, have streamlined GIbson's lunches in to all reusable stuff, yet IT still piles up in my house and my life, and My mind. My girlfriend gave me a book about clutter and their answer is throw it out, but I just feel terrible about that and usually send stuff to thrift stores or freecycle or stuff, and then I got a link to this project (click the banner above). It is a 20 minute movie, but can be easily watched a segment at a time and is simple enough for anyone to understand, and it is really cool. so check it out, and see if you start looking at your stuff differently!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

haha that is too funny...i'm totally a clutter keeping, pack rat, etc.

i always think "you never know because ONE DAY i might need these H&M, Abercrombie, and Urban Outfitter bags!"