Thursday, July 26, 2007

1.4!!!

SO today was our long run day (6miles) and since we are banned to Treadmill land, you get preeeetttty bored (not to mention oxygen deprived) and we began to talk crazy talk- as girls do. I have been talking about getting a POB for about three weeks, talked to the hairdresser, printed out pictures the works! and I said, " I bet I will lose 2 pounds when I get this haircut!" Ali just kinda rolled her eyes- I said that I should weigh it just to see and she giggled and then the topic changed - probably to how i will never look like Posh regardless of hairstyle! And of course do four more miles- did I mention it is our long running day?





After all six, stretching and drinking, we rush in to see our nutritionist, Drape, and start chattering as always when it's the two of us alone with the guy. I look around, shut the door, and Ali catches my eye, rolls hers and says "you are not gonna believe what she is going to do." Now I gotta describe Drape here- he is the consumate professional, vEHHHry straight laced and the more I gush or get excited, the more he grimaces. I gave him an exuberant hug one day and he stood so stiff I thought he had rigor or something- anyway- I shut the door, lay down and put my pony tail on the scale and would you believe!!!!???? 1.4 pounds! So there you go! It will be instant weight loss! and I will have a new cute haircut to boot!




Poor Drape just stood there and shook his head in awed bafflement. Poor thing- He has to take us in small doses!!!




ALi was fussing with me later about how I would get "the weight loss credit" for just getting my haircut- it doesent matter anyway, my pony tail will weigh what Becks weighs all together anyway! (btw, the pic is from a website called skinnycelebrities.com- go figure)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mal, I think I will shave my head (as my hair isn't as long and thick as yours), have my appendix, tonsils, and wisdom teeth pulled, and I bet I will lose 1.6 pounds and get credit for it too! hahaha. Ali

MichelleW said...

I Love that cut! I have TOTALLY been wanting to do that (so I did it to Rachel (my four-year-old) instead. I can't wait to see it!

Malsy (THE Moe of DMOE) said...

BTW I wanted to tell you Michelle that rachaels hair was TOTALLY cute!! but I forgot!
Thanks for the sweet frame- he sure is going to miss you in there!