Tuesday, July 31, 2007

so, time marches on



Ali found out, her move has been pushed up- to next week- she won't be here to meet my mom, no Sesame Place, no day in NYC, no NEw Hope and all the other things we wanted to cram into our summer. Needless to say I have been nauseated since I found out and have burst into tears at least three times. But while I feel like all I want to do is throw up, all I can do is eat. so I have to watch that.... just mourning my friend who will be leaving soon. This really sucks.


but, we did have to hurrrry and schedule our haircuts though- so thursday it is- will post before and afters on the blog..... (our hairdresser had to cancel her MOM's appointment to fit us in...)

3 comments:

Not Betty Crocker said...

So excited that you have a blog! Your children are beautiful, congratulations on the weight loss-so proud of you, I can relate on the sleep apnea/snoring crap-my hubby has it too, so sorry about your friend moving. Good to catch up. I've added you to my favorites and will be checking in regularly.

Take care!

Lila

Anonymous said...

What's up with the set change at your blog?
I had a haircut this week as well. From Mr. Pronoun's saloon [I didn't type that wrong--that's how they say it here]. I should have said, we're going to be late for work--which we were--when he asked me if I wanted 'wote' or 'one-by-one?' As in, do you want all your hair cut at once or in pieces. The best I can tell it's 1) shorter in the back than front and 2) overall shorter than I wanted it to be. Kind of gets lots in the curls, but I can feel it when it's wet. May opt to go for the big guns to fix it when I get home. Devachan in NY. Day trip from NJ? Love and bummed for you about Ali, LAM

Malsy (THE Moe of DMOE) said...

want to see pix! I forgot mr. pronoun was a hairdresser!!!