Friday, August 3, 2007

Poshed- Kinda!

So our haircuts (Ali's and Mine) took 6 hours yesterday! yes, you read right- 6!! Our stylist was coloring highlighting cutting and styling too, and trying to work in other customesr, but it was a long day! The results are stunning to me! I wanted to go a little shorter on the shorter side of my head, but she had run out of time to do it at that point. I think what is really surprising people is the color!
Here are some before pictures.


LOOONNNGG hair

Ali doing "The Ring" pose


(just be lucky i didn't put a picture of your ROOTS on here!!! Now THAT would have been scary!!! HA!!!)The Processes to beauty- I cut off enough hair to donate to Locks of Love- here's the pony tail and Erica the ARTIST! Me with Dora the shop dog- ALi was so shocked seeing me with a dog, she had to take a picture! ALi was THRILLED that our foils were PURPLE!!


My Color!!! My style! My back!



Ali over scrunched!!



Ali looking GORGEOUS!!!



We have a BEAUTIFUL picture of us HOT MAMAS together, but it isn't downloading right!


Will post it soon! Let us know what you think of our "dos"!

2 comments:

the meyersons said...

HOLY COW Mo! What a difference!! Love the new look!

Malsy (THE Moe of DMOE) said...

thanks man! needed the change!