Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bye-byes, battleships and sweet tvs!

Ali left on Monday night and I sobbed for a while, but had to pick up my mother who is here for a week and a half. She really helps- I figure that when mom leaves and I get back to a regular schedule is when it will really hit and I will be a blubbering fool. So far Ali is in North Carolina and hopes to be settled by tomorrow- or go to a day spa for a week! Thanks for all of you who are calling to check on my mental health! It is nice to be loved!

Here are our gym gals at Ali's going away party:



Today we hit the battleship in Camden and we really enjoyed it! Of course Derick was in his element- but here are my cuties in a bunk (special note- we did not leave them in the Brig!!)

And finally, the fam finally got the phat-flat screen and the clean lined organization system we have always wanted (thanks IRS tax return) and we are so happy and feel so grown up! We also just love the way it looks- almost like a work of art- then again to the uncultured swines like us, it doesn't take much!

That is really all that's fit to print for now- As the queen says in Bug Life-"It's my lot in life- it's not a lot, but it's a life!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sarcastic husband says "Welcome to 1999!" Do you have a washer & dryer or are you still hanging out to dry?

Anonymous said...

But you know we love you.