Sunday, May 11, 2008

#1 at 2nd Hand.

OK, so i have pretty good luck second hand shopping, but now guys, it is more than just a talent, it is a calling and a coup. This is what second hand legends are made of:

I was casually perusing Goodwill last night, was checking out after finding a few decent things, when I see a torn sleeve a a Wii Guitar Hero box. I said - hey is that really what that says it is?? They bring it over, I go through it, call about five people, decide it is brand new with no pieces missing and leave the store with a full Guitar Hero set for UNDER FORTY DOLLARS! that is less than 40% of wholesale! I march right down to Gamestop where they tell me that not only is it in perfect condition and probably not been played before, but that it is resellable, if I wanted to trade it in!

So I Rock at second hand stores- and not so much on Guitar hero, but I tried!!! (um- notice the white girl overbite while strummin!) the guitar is a GIBSON too!

And here is Delaney enjoying Derick's mad riffs!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, seeing you play guitar hero really makes me excited to have you come to GA! PC's really really good and I'm less than mediocre. Makes for a great time!