Sunday, May 11, 2008

Laney-Bug Picnic!




I can't believe my baby girl is TWO! We had a very small get together with Deirck's mother and his brother and sister in law were supposed to come up with the kids, but then my SIL had emergency GALL BLADDER SURGERY!! I told them they need a REAL excuse to get out of coming to my house next time! SHEESH!

We invited one of Delaney's favorite "boy toys" and his fun family over so that there would be kids around, and had a low-key day of lots of toys, BBQ chicken, corn and of course CAKE! Delaney got a Kitchen and bike, but what she loved most were the aceesories to them of course! she got TONS of purple and lots of girly things to go with them! She was so happy all day, and we all had so much fun!

Happy birthday little Princess!

Never too many accessories!!!!

0 comments: