Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hot- Lanta!

So Jill, my BFF -since we were 12- Over 21 years!! built a new place near Atlanta, and her hubby decided to take out approximately 10 17 year boys scuba diving for the Memorial Day weekend (and her BIRTHDAY I might add!) and she begged me to come down and visit and see the new place and keep her company! It was really a tough decision (HA!!) and me and the kids arrived on a Wednesday afternoon and had a ball until the following Tuesday afternoon!

Her new home- um, I mean VILLA- is AMAZING and I believe the biggest hit was the custom made saltwater pool with tanning shelf, zero-point entry and waterfall. Here are some shots of the bathing beauties and of us throughout our week! there were several parties, planned and impromptu, a graduation (of a boy who I have know from before he was even THOUGHT of - boy do I feel old), a visit from my other, more recent BFF Ali, and a trip to the amazing Georgia Aquarium. Other things we did that didn't make it onto film were taking on and conquering several thrift stores, playing the most AWESOME game ever- ROCK BAND, and eating FANTASTIC southern food and cheap pizza! Jill and I also made it to the Atlanta Temple for some Initiatories and got pedicures on a rare day where we got a sitter for everyone (thanks Jill's new BFF Kaitlyn!!!)


To make their visit a little more memberable, Brooke and Delaney nipped out in the 15 seconds that all of the mommies were busy, and were standing in the pool!! They were put in the corner as punishment- and yes, they have at least TWO matching outfits in these photos- Ali bought SIX matching outfits for our girls and had them wear at least two of them
during their 8 hour visit!




Jill and Ethan at the airport as we said goodbye! we had so much fun and loved our visit at the Villa Frailey!!

2 comments:

the meyersons said...

Gotta love Georgia.

Want to know something weird? We used to lived in the Fraily's ward when my family lived in GA. He probably wouldn't know me, I was a mere beehive at the time but he'll know my two older sisters.

CRAZY.

Unknown said...

so that's why you weren't at the Memorial Day Picnic...valid excuse.

Um...so...I WANT A VILLA!!! and i really really need a tanning shelf or whatever that is...I see tanning..and I think i need one PRONTO!!