Sunday, June 1, 2008

NiNi!


So Delaney has that addiction to her little Tauna Blankies- She calls them Nee-nees (Nini) and we have also noticed that all yarn is nini too.(because that is the part she stuffs under her nose while sucking her thumb).

I was visiting my girlfriend in Atlanta and I was just EXHAUSTED and could not wake up. Well- Jill doesn't just let me lie around, she jumps on me and rolls back and forth yelling "I'm a human blanket! I'm a human blanket!" (which I believe is a Tommy Boy reference) and then yelled- "Come on Delaney!, Help me wake mommy up!- I'm a human blanket! Im a human blanket!" so Delaney flops on me and starts rolling and yelling " I'm a 'mum'mam Nini! I'm a 'mum'mam Nini!"

So after we are done CRACKING up laughing-we realized-hey that little girl is pretty smart! She changed the word blanket with her own word- Nini!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness...i'm pretty sure I called my blankie a nini too...or my sister did!

Anonymous said...

"I'm a human blanket" is from So I Married An Axe Murderer. I'm so disappointed in you. ;)