Thursday, June 5, 2008

So big!

I had to show everyone the latest from Michelle Wasden, Photographer, and genius Art-eest. (in fact, if you click on the link, you can see the photos in color). Apparently the "new thing" is poster sized prints with simple frames (there is no sense of scale for these, but they are about 3 1/2 feet, by 2 feet!) So she did these for me as a thank you, and I have a feeling I was a bit of a guinea pig too because she wants to get them done for her kids! She actually had these in her living room for the last week to test them out- kinda confused her kids! Anyway, I found those cool stickers and thought I would put them together- although I was just excited to see how it looked so I kinda slapped them up there and put the pix on pre-existant nails. We are thinking up a little more and closer together! but for now I LOVE having these beautiful shots of my gorgeous kids that are LARGER than LIFE!!!!!

Mish also took a pic of Delaney in front of it so you can see just how big these shots are! The kids are both thrilled to see themselves so big too. Delaney kept saying "Pick-cha Me!! Pick-cha De-nay-nee! Pick-cha ME!"


The bottom sticker says "Family is a gift that lasts forever", BTW.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHH those are awesome!!! :)

bridgmanpottery said...

those are lovely pictures, Mal. Are you coming in August???

The Mangrum Family said...

You have two of the most adorable kids ever, Malissa. Those pictures are the best! Tell the Wasdens we said Hello! Love, Ellen