Sunday, September 30, 2007

'Laney Vs. Nutella- It's not even close!


So we're hanging out in the kitchen/living room area and Laney-bug just walks in and grins up at dad and has her face covered in Brown Goo. Proudly tucked in the crook of her arm is an open jar of Nutell and she is using the other hand to SCOOP IT OUT AND SHOVE IT IN HER MOUTH! I ran and got the camera and she actually proudly grinned at me over her obvious accomplishment!



Moreover, I think she might have broken the lid off of the jar to get it open- seriously- check the pictures....
Needless to say, before I put her in the high chair, she was dancing and giggling and completely drunk off of hazelnut and choclately goodness! She was promplty plopped in the bath when the fingerpainting with her nutella victim began!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a beast. A beautiful one though. God bless that little darlin'. Love you Laney! Ali

Unknown said...

This looks like my kid's marker colored hands! My girl also LOVES to eat - anything sweet!

Love seeing the pics and hearing about running. I want to train to run a 5k soon (I work out, but don't train specifically). Let me know if you have any audio books I can listen too - that is the only way I stay sane and don't get too bored working out!