Thursday, November 15, 2007

For the Birds.

Whine!
So we are all guilty of doing it I guess. I have the blues- that is why I am posting so late. Just don't want to sleep, just kinda wanna be a lump.

Saw the FUNNIEST t-shirt on the AWESOME website despair.com that says
"More people have read this t-shirt THAN YOUR BLOG"
Love it, and just about everything else on that site, now that I think ON it. Read "Wishes" my new personal favorite demotivator! And the Classic Potential!

We "sat" for a bird while friends were away and 'Lane fell in love. she would sing and coo to it and even learned to say "boi-urd" like a true Jersey Girl! The bird's name is Twinkles and she has been singing "twinkle twinkle little star" for about two weeks now and loved singing it to the bird!
Sorry about all the chatter at first, it is a little grainy too, but you can see the overall cuteness.
I just need to watch this more to cheer up- maybe pray a little more too. Please think good thoughts (prayer works) for my friends Ed and Arlene and for Maria and Beth.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the prayers. We still need them, but I think Maria is finally on the mend. (It may take longer for me to recover though :) )