Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hawaii 5-0

I am saying that because that is the minimum of Hawaii pictures I am probably going to put up and ya'll are going to HATE me and Hawaii by the end of them I am sure! Oh and BTW I just taught myself how to use Photobucket (thanks BETH) so I know there is ALOT of action- I didn't mean to and I don't know how to fix it, so please bear with me! With no further ado- The Arnold's Greatest Hits of HAwaii (BY ISLAND):

Oahu- We stayed in North Shore where it is not as crazy as Honolulu and Waikiki, we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center and the Temple.



Near Honolulu we went to Pearl Harbor.




Diamond Head


4 comments:

MichelleW said...

Wow! What amazing color and light! Why don't they clean up and limit the oil? What a great trip you had!!!!!!

the meyersons said...

Looks awesome guys!! Nothing better than sun and a little freedom for a minute.

Mandy said...

Love the pictures, I loved the Polynesian culture center it was so fun.

Gina/Tom said...

Your pictures make me miss Hawaii. I love that place!
Gina