Friday, November 16, 2007

Life is Good

So I got about three phone calls from people who read my blog (but HELLO you guys didn't leave any comments!) and were worried I was "close to the edge". SO I am sorry I sounded so pittiful in my last post. Really, life is good, I have so many blessings to be thankful for, I just get mopey and scattered and down sometimes- I guess everybody does, and the change in weather can't be helping. Also that day, Delaney was in such a foul mood, and she is usually such a sweetie - I guess I kinda reflected her mood since she is my little sidekick.

Today, Derick is under the weather, but I was able to get some stuff done after I put the kiddos down for a nap. We got to play at the church at a fun activity, then I got to go to lunch with some great friends for a friend's 50th birthday party!! and then got to catch up with some people on the phone- always good.

On the excercise front, I am still a slacker, but my girl Ali ran 13 miles today because she is already in training for her NEXT half Marathon! What a champ and inspiration!!!

so- the long and short is- Malissa is ok, just a whiner, but I confessed that from the begining. Everyone now needs to scroll down and see my adorable daughter sing to the bird for 40 seconds!

3 comments:

MichelleW said...

I don't think that despair.com is for the faint of heart! It can be a bummer if you are running low. I totally know what you mean about one person in the house being grumpy bringing down the whole place! Hope you get some sleep, some exercise, some great food and feel more like your happy self!

MichelleW said...

woah...didn't mean to be that hyper..., but you know what I mean...

Anonymous said...

Hey Mal,
Chin up girlfriend! You haven't sounded right the past couple of days. I LOVE the video of Delaney with the bird. Of course, it makes me cry because I miss her so much and she's growing up so fast. I miss you terribly. Can we PLEASE plan our next visit??? Love you so much! - Ali