Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Give my regards

Ali surprised me (kinda) last week and I surprised her and added her to the plan I had to take my friend Taji to see a Broadway musical! We went and saw the TREE, and then we saw HARISPRAY!! it was FANTASTIC!!!!





We had a fantastic friend come babysit all day-remember Brooke, Ali's 2 year old was here too- so two little girls and GIbson after school. Derick came home early at 4 - so we arrived home at 8pm to find Derick curled up in the fetal position on the couch asleep, and the girl's room looking like this.... Luckily Gibson was still really into his "chores for quarters" gig (see earlier posts on chores and the GIMMIES) and we paid him off to take the edge off of the disaster! Good times, good times.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i ache with jealousy of your awesome girls day out. Wow. You all look so fabulous and truly relaxed and happy.
You are beautiful.