Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Here is our Christmas Post- Card ! ( Michelle Wasden Photography RULES!!) I tried to get them out on time and handed too many out and RAN OUT!! please don't take it personally! Also, if you don't think I have your home address- just shoot me an email! I am currently updating my address book (and I am QUITE particular about it!)
The back had the following text (feel free to ask for clarification):
Family-Church in AM! Disney with Fraileys, visit with Lucy & TX, HP, hosting yard sales, helping Ali move, new big HDTV on wall, 2 weeks in Hawaii for 10th Anniversary while kids played with grandparents! All Healthy!
Derick-3 bosses, 2 promotions, WW II modeler, Astronomy & Telescopes
Malissa- thrift store shopping, knitting, sprint triathlon, NYC- Chicago & Hairspray,
1/2 marathon, “dropping” 50 lbs, blogging, reading
Gibson (5)-learning alphabet and how to read, Power Rangers, Transformers,
taking care of sister
Delaney (1½)- flirting, eating, singing, dancing and talking
Visit our blog for more pictures and mayhem@
dmoefamilydoings.blogspot.com
email:dmoefamily@verizon.net

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the Christmas postcard, Malissa! You look great and Delaney is just adorable! My, how they grow so fast!
So I read through your blog and didn't notice anything about my shower or our wedding...so sad to not be mentioned (jk)!
Looking forward to seeing you and the kids when you visit soon!

Take care,
Lisa :)