Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Obviously, I was behind!






So I am writing a month's worth of emails to night beacuase I am so far behind- but this was too good of an experience to pass up! I fit in a dress that I bought for me and Derick's first Valentine's day (that's nearly 10 years ago folks!!) together this past Sunday!! Also Delaney got a GORGEOUS new outfit (thanks Ali!) and she wore it to church on the same day, so we TRIED to get some pictures- then of course Gibson got the camera and took a few shots himself! Gibson had on a festive Green sweater that looked so good on him too- but it is hard to tell behind the little diva!

3 comments:

MichelleW said...

son! You're gonna put me out of work! Malissa, that photo is a great one!

Mad Hadder said...

What a babe! You look fantastic! Can't wait to see you. Bringing your Christmas cd.

Unknown said...

You look fantastic!