Thursday, September 18, 2008

Come and get it!!!


You can never get enough dreidel salt and pepper shakers!

I bet you guys cannot believe the surprise when on the Second day of school my son came home with a fundraising packet. A catalog that has it all- even Dreidel salt and pepper shakers. So if you can find it in your hearts to buy stuff from my kid to support his school, I would greatly appreciate it. This catalog has everything: tchatchkes, chocolates, cheeses, gift wrap, magazines, picture frames- I mean WE GOT IT ALL!!

So since not everyone can pour lovingly over the amazing catalog, we have actually made it easier for you! A Website!
http://www.fundraisingsolutions.us/

When you check out, it makes it really easy by asking what state is your fundraiser in (NJ), what city (Ewing) and then what organization (William Antheil PTO)? The promo letter says that “ your quality items will arrive in plenty of time for holiday gift giving” so there you go, how can you lose??

(as you can tell, I am writing this firmly tongue in cheek!)

Thank you! And if you just want to call me and I can put an item through the old fashioned way, just let me know! Gibson could win a WII for any order placed!!!

Oh, and if you want those salt and pepper shakers, they’re item number 8273!

0 comments: