Tuesday, September 16, 2008

That boy.

The other day his kindergarten teacher calls and THAT can make a mother's heart stop! She proceeded to tell me how wonderful Gibson was doing, and told me that the first weeks can be tough because there isn't much academics, but he has been an example to his classmates. I totally teared up, and was just so proud of my little man!


His teeth are coming in, and it is adorable. Here is a pic when they first broke through.


Tonight we hired a sitter and took Gibson out on a mommy/daddy date with just him and took him to pick out a new bike for his birthday! He was SOOO happy just test riding it in the parking lot. Luckily it is big enough that it should last him a while! Then we went to McDonald's where he happily scarfed down a Happy Meal!
I can't believe he will be SIX tomorrow! Where did the time go??!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Snaps for Gibson!! :)

that's so great! :)

Nicole said...

That was such a sweet post I can't believe you have a six year old! LOL