Sunday, March 30, 2008

Goodbye- of a different sort.


Two good friends are moving, Jen Marino and Billie Winter. This is a picture of a going away luncheon we had in their honor. I served with both of them in the Young Women's program an dI love them very much. I know Jenn a bit better- she was in the Temple Choir with me- an opportunity that was so moving and amazing that a strong friendship was forged. She was also the Primary Pianist, when I was CHoirster, so we have been through alot of CHurchy stuff together. One thing that I haven't been as well being there for is when her son got diagnosed with Leukemia. They moved before and we kinda lost touch, and then when they were spending months at a time at the hospital for treatment, it was even more difficult. I have read their Blog about their son constantly and I am so thankful that she updates it so often. Quentin is in remission and now they are off for their next adventure in Houston Texas!! Best of Luck to all of you!!

0 comments: