Friday, March 28, 2008

Just in case!

I know that you all deserve pictures of all of the amazing things that have been going on: Gibson's first Sleepover, Easter Egg Hunts, The Franklin Insititute and much more, but I PROMISE I will update all of that by Sunday! But I wanted to make you all aware of a new feature I am trying out- an email subsription that lets you know if I update so you don't have to keep checking in (although you are perfectly welcome to do that as well!) Just trying to make this easier on YOU! (the icon should have popped up on the right hand side of the screen here!)

Love you all!

1 comments:

The Mangrum Family said...

You're going to have to tell me if the subscribe thing works - I tried it with google groups and it doesn't seem like mine does. Maybe feedburner's better!

Happy belated-Easter. We'll be seeing you guys in a couple of weeks! We're so excited!

Love, -Ellen and the Mangrums