Monday, March 10, 2008

Volcanoes and Dogpiles!


So today was full of friends and fun and family. I had some insomnia issues and was kinda drowsy some of the morning. My girlfreinds didn't get to take me out officially for my birthday so we finallly did that- I chose this funky little pizza place called Magma Pizza- they are the home of the VOLCANIC ROCK OVEN. I had mentioned it to GIbson one day and when I said we were going out with Britton and Lucas's mom, he said he wanted to go there. I htought it was a good idea and the PIZZA was AWESOME!!! when the boys asked about the oven, they turned on these flame thrower things that made us all ooh and ahhh! her are the boys doing superhero poses in front of it!!! Delaney just loved the food and the men coming in on their lunch breaks!!! this little one is trouble!!

when we got home from playing at Britton's (so fun!!), daddy was here and lovingly got dogpiled and snuggled for a while. We then had a funky, creative Thai dinner by Me. Delaney started acting sick, so for FHE we kinda had Father's blessings for the kids and talked about the Priesthood for a sec, and got everyone to bed! Kinda sweet and quiet after that!

1 comments:

bridgmanpottery said...

totally dumb comment, but we have the same vacuum! hehehe