Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Franklin

On March 26th, a gang of us went to the Franklin Institute, thanks to my awesome (can i believe it? NEW??) friend Kerri. We loved it- I hadn't been there since I was a young kid (maybe 7?) and I still feel like a kid when I think about it! throughout the whole place I kept thinking- geesh I would love to kidnap Derick and bring him here for a whole day- especially the planetarium and Star Wars Exhibit!



But- the kids thought most of it was pretty great! We did the traditional Ben Franklin Experiments, and the BIG HEART! Kerri and I actually dared to face heights and wobbly conditions to do the SKY BIKE!! Jenn thought we were NUTS, but took pictures for us.




Gibson and Joshua had to show off their Spider man skills on the rock wall at the Sports exhibit


The kids tried to pose for us during the "Identity Exhibit", but my camera wasn't fast enough for FOUR squirmy kids!


Lilly (Kerri's Daughter) was so adorable with me and Delaney- she ran right up to me and began feeling my Beaded shirt. She was always willing to hold Delaney's hand to to help her out. We had SUCH a great day. Thanks to all my friends and their help to get there!

0 comments: