Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hairy!



I got a haircut! YAY! it is a asymetrical do and it makes me feel so much better! Of course, in the pictures you will see some LOVELY raw patches. I used a comsetic product and it gave me a rash- when I took it back they said - Oh lets us try this, or this to make you feel better! (YESSSS THAT burned it MORE so now I have dragon scales! Can anyone say EUSTACE? [sorry, reading The Voyage of the Dawn Treader to Gibson])
But a Great Haircut makes you feel brand new!!!


YES, please ignore the CSI Miami chick in the background- and PLEASE don't compare our skin!!!
Also, thanks Edwards family for making me feel so good and including me in your family fun last night!!! CRANIUM ROCKS!!!!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

HORRAY FOR THE NAME-DROPPING OF THE FAMILY THAT OF WHICH IS MINE!! :) that was so much fun and thanks so much for the other Cranium game...we have to play again sometime!!!

for sure!

..and stupid Clinique. They're lame.

but LOVE the hair as always!! :)