Sunday, April 20, 2008

WHee- Wii!

I had such a great time with Kerri that I just blurted out that I wanted them to come to dinner without consulting my family!

They came over on Saturday the 28th and while I finished cooking up my Rachael Ray Steak on Blue cheese biscuits dinner (ok- YUM!!!!), Kerri's husband hooked up my WII and started to show Gibson how to work it! Gib created a Mii ( a virtual "you"who can play your games) that has evil eyebrows, a beard and fashionable mole with, of course, a blue shirt!
I had asked Kerri to bring over her extra Dance pad, and we got to compete together in DDR-Dance Dance Revalution- and I was TERRIBLE, but BOY-what fun!! And of course the blog could NOT be complete without an oh-so-flattering picture of my BUTT! and Kerri's (sorry, babe!!)

We had a fantastic time and Delaney has adopted Don as playmate and personal hairdresser!!!
THanks so much to the E-Family for sooo much fun! AGAIN!

0 comments: