Wednesday, January 16, 2008

aw, Crap!

So yes I chose that word on purpose- and I realize it may offend a few- especially an old high school buddy that I found out reads my blog (Yes, JTS the PT, that apology was for you!) but it is relevant I promise!

So yesterday both kids were home because Gib was getting over a bug, and I though- I can put them down for a nap, do dishes and laundry while I watch this movie I got from the library that no one seems interested in. Well- Delaney was "struggling" to do her "business" (OK parents- we deal with this conversation topic ALL THE TIME!) so I was gonna giver her a few minutes, then get them both ready for nap and chill for a while. I was looking over the paper when Gib comes in the room and goes "what's that?" and there is this STUFF all over the ONLY carpeted room in the house- at first I thought it was just some smooshed cookies from earlier- but no- you guessed it- someone had a leaky diaper-then danced in it, and dragged it across the floor- I of course turn white and hiss "Where's Delaney?" and Gibson starts a giggly jig and gleeful chant of "follow the poop trail!! follow the poop trail!" I found the little stinker (literally) and had to plop her in the bath because she had nasty all over her! then I had to attack the not-so-nice-anyway-rug with Clorox wipes and pray I got it all!!

Needless to say I didn't finish the movie until today!
But I did get my haircut!

1 comments:

bridgmanpottery said...

yep, that happened to me yesterday, but thank heavens it was mud on my grandmother's rug and not poop!