Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Holi- Daze!

There was alot of things that happened in the last two months, so again I am playing catch-up!


We have lots of fun pictures of family and friends and of Christmas, so bear with me!!!


Here are the kids on Christmas morning! Laney was sleepy and kinda grumpy but she LOVED her Car- so did Gibson- as a stool- he also loved stealling it to terrorize his sister.



Here are some cuties- huh?? They are in a top bunk (yes dangerous!!!) we love this family! both of us moms feel we need to arrange a marriage between the two, but the dads roll their eyes and ignore us when we bring it up!



So one of my closest friends who is out of the country a good chunk of every year finally was in the US and came to visit and this is the ONLY picture we got! it was on my cell phone and it was 1 pm on New Year's day and we were still in our jammies! We didn't party too hard- just fondue and a movie with Derick (we watched Stardust again- Please go rent this movie, we got it for CHristmas and I LOOOVVVEE it!) Thanks for coming LAM- we just don't have too much photo proof of it!Here is our buddy on his birthday! It got a little crazy!!!


We headed to Judy (Derick's Step-mom) after New Year's and here is a picture of all of her grandkids! it is amazing how fast a family can grow, and how fast they grow up!!!


Here's "all us girls" with Judy (my sister in law [who's preggo with a girl!), her two daughters, and Judy in the middle).


Here's "Just us Girls" at my mother-in-law's!


Here's Derick's mom with her biggest wish from her Christmas list- someone tall dark and handsome- so my sister-in-law found this hilarious plaque that says " May all your wishes come true, especially the tall dark and handsome ones!" It was Perfect!!





Here is the whole Gang! After all the Christmas fun!


So now, we are all trying to get back on track. Supposedly, Ali and I are running a half in February and I am trying to get my running in- but there is a samll problem- I hate it and it makes me tired and feel lazy- but I have some great motivation- from the time I ran my last half and the day after CHristmas, I gained back 8 1/2 inches. THAT tends to humble a person and get their buns back on track! and attempt to get them in shape!
While the last two days have been stunningly beautiful with record high temperatures, teh last week was frigid- here is a picture of me getting ready to go out in it to run!


So with this wave- Goodbye for now!
Leave plenty of comments so I feel cool!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly didn't recognize Delaney on the top bunk. SHE IS SO BIG!! Gibson is so grown up and despite the 8 + inches you look FANTASTIC. beeotch.

Mandy said...

okay i'm with Jill, where the 8 1/2 inches are is beyond me, ohh and cute picture of you all bundled up, that's me all the time too :)

Unknown said...

I think you look great!

bridgmanpottery said...

keep running, girlfriend! Remember how cool is was to see that you placed in your division in the alumnae magazine? Go, Mal!