Friday, January 18, 2008

Family Tree




I have been asked to do an activity station at a Primary Activity tomorrow and I chose to do something on the family since the theme is being a child of God and the Plan of Salvation. I searched the Internet and found some slimmer pickings of a family tree, so I kinda cobbled an idea together and thought I would put it here so you could use it too. Essentially, I took a picture of a bare tree (unfortunately it has some kind of distortion in the background and I used "Microsoft Paint" to erase some of the blips) and centered it and put "My Family Tree" under it, and then printed off a BUNCH of Maple leaves that the kids can color and put their and their family's names on, and then stick them on!



Have fun- maybe a good Sunday afternoon activity! I will try to post a picture of a finished one later if it works!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a cool idea - let me know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I'll print a copy for our Primary Presidency.

MichelleW said...

That turned out so cute!