Wednesday, February 20, 2008

B Days and Stuff.

Thanks for all my LOVELY friends out there! It is so nice to be reminded about how much people love you.

Kinda on a wacky mind trip that weaves in and out of martyrdom, pity, gratitude and clutter.
I am good, just on that trip right now. ;)

I have book CLUBS (YES TWO) this week and a knitting project underway! I also had THREE GIRLFRIEND dates in the last two days! Lunch "on the border" a group of 7 at "Uno and JUNO" (what a wacky quircky scream of a movie!!) and then lunch with some gym girls after my Favorite-est dance aerobic class (complete with gifted BOA!!!) and lots of Phone calls and SERENADES from my fantastic friends and family in my life.

ANd there is a new niece to be excited about! and the lunar eclipse was AWESOME!

Life is good, when I can get my head out of my rear enough to notice......

2 comments:

bridgmanpottery said...

you sound BUSY! It's always hard to pull our heads out of our rears. That's where they naturally reside!

MichelleW said...

I bet the eclipse was amazing with Derrick's telescope! That 'scope is amazing!