Sunday, February 24, 2008

Girlfriends!

Just wanted to shout out to all my GIRLS that made my B Day Merry! First of all- Tuesday night we (seven of us!) hit Pizzaria Uno and the movie Juno (I call it Uno and Juno night). I got no pictures of the suspects involved, but we had yummy food and a goofy, if not somewhat embarassed, time at the movie!!!

Then on my bday I hit my Fav dance class at the gym and the teacher who is a girlfriend of mine gave me a hot pink and black feather boa and demanded that I use it during class. After a luxiourous sit in the steam room and shower, all of us got ready and went to Elements of Asia- a YUMMY Asian fusion restaurant where we ate LOTS of food and watched Delaney simultaniously tear up and charm everyone in the joint! These are my FABULOUS friends Aliah and Faith, and of course my sidekick Delaney!!

1 comments:

This Diva Travels said...

I am so glad you had an awesome birthday and I was there to celebrate a bit with you! Love you chick!