Wednesday, February 27, 2008

RR

Everyone keeps asking about the RR show (for good reason- I texted about all of you!!! to tell you!!) But it looks like blogger will be shutting down in 10 minutes- so I will tell you more soon.

The whole spirit of the show was a BLAST! The warm up guy really made the difference! His name is RC Smith and we actually spent a good deal of our "time" with him. Rachel is adorable and fun, and SOOO talented at interviewing and cooking!! We saw some great stars and got to see some of the fun interactions that go on between the staff and stars and audience!

Our SWAG wasn't as AWESOME as I wanted (so selfish, I know!!), but it was so good to be there and to feel the spirit of the show. I have actually confused a few people with the word swag- I know it as definition #3, but Derick knows it as the less cooth #4 and almost swallowed his tongue when I said it.

Will post pictures and more details in a while, but the short answer it- it was a blast and a fantastic day!! THANK YOU SO MUCH BRONWYN AND STERLING!!!!! (and of course RR and RC!!!)

0 comments: